A brief description
Why you should service your water filtration systems.
Servicing your filtration system can save you a lot of time and money.
These are some of the problems that can occur when you do not service your system
• Bio-film build up
• Imbalance of pH levels
• Sediment build up
• Iron build up
• Pressure changes in the tap water
• Clogged system can cause leaks
• Pockets of air can form
• UV lamps can blow
• Mineral build up
• Manganese build up
• Carbon filters can only absorb so many contaminants
Reasons to service your system
• Reduces repair cost
• Extend life of equipment/system
• Keeps system clean
• If you haven’t topped up your salt, this can cause problems
If a warning light appears on your system, contact us immediately.
To view our blog on our equipment’s life span, click here.
Posted by Kirsten Scott.